Home » Blog
For more information on our services, call our office to make an appointment.
The staff at Mainland Dental has been working hard researching ways to afford our patients and employees maximum protection against the Covid 19 virus so that we may get back to our job: serving your dental needs as safely as possible.
We are happy to announce that we will be ready, as of May 5, to take care of your essential dental needs M-F from 9-5 and Sat. 9-1.
We will begin scheduling appointments as of May 1.
To keep us all safe, our doctors, assistants and hygienists will all be equipped with N19 masks.
We have installed new suction units in our operatories to remove the aerosol as we work.
UV lights have been installed in our air conditioning units to prevent viral spread via air ducts.
NEW PATIENT PROTOCOLS:
1. To comply with social distancing, patients ONLY are permitted in both waiting area and operatories. Anyone accompanying a patient must wait outside the building.
2. Only 6 patients are permitted in the waiting area at one time. Other patients must wait outside until called in via cell phone by a receptionist
3. Patients must enter the building wearing a mask or scarf that covers their mouth.
4. All patients will receive 2 masks and 2 pairs of gloves with instruction upon check in
5. Patients must sanitize their hands with a wash we will provide on entering the building.
6. Each patient will have their temperature checked (forehead) upon entering the building and must answer a brief questionnaire.
7. There will be an additional $20 fee for every patient only while these Covid 19 protocols have to be followed. This fee covers the extra personal protection necessary for staff and patients at this time. (There will be a maximum of $100 charged to a patient coming for more than 5 visits for an ongoing procedure.)
Thank you and stay safe.
Mainland Dental Associates